Tuesday, March 25, 2008

James McAvoy: The Last King of Scotland

My Weekend with James McAvoy.

I hung with James both Saturday and Sunday Nights...

I finally got around to seeing The Last King of Scotland this past weekend. I purposely avoided it at the theatre as the subject matter did not hold much interest to me. I bought the DVD awhile ago, but never bothered to put in my machine. I was asked to bring some movies to a gathering on Saturday Night and picked it up. I really loved it. It had me from the get go. Forest Whitaker has always been a favorite of mine, he has been heartbreaking on many television shows. He truly deserved his Oscar. I also thought James McAvoy was equally amazing and wish he had gotten more credit for this role. If you are like me and were avoiding this movie for any reason, watch it!













No comments:

Post a Comment